Monday, December 29, 2008

I Tried

I really want to send out Christmas cards for Christmas. I really honestly have every intention of doing it every year...but then something distracts me and before I know it, Christmas is over. After getting Anne from the City Sage's card in the mail, I am even more determined to get this done. So I started early on them to get them done before next Christmas! No excuses anymore! I plunked Jack and the Inchie down and started taking pictures. Please note that Furri O'Cious (the cat) was left out because she apparently had better things to do.

I really didn't think that it would take so long to get this pic. Little did I know...


...that the hat needs to be thoroughly inspected before a picture can be taken...

...as well as the dog...

...and my sleeve...

...and last but not least, the carpet....

...then we have a series of hat malfunctions...

...followed by an appearance from the ever distracting cat...

...that causes this "chase" to start...

...and I finally notice the red raspberries on his face from lunch...



...right before I snap this gem...red raspberries and all.

3 comments:

Keeneye said...

I love the play-by-play.

Cute shots!

Anonymous said...

Inchie needs a stick strapped to his head. He looks like the dog in the Grinch.

Anonymous said...

They both have the greatest combination of trouble and mirth in their eyes...what a fabulous shot!

GOTTA see your lamps! Apparently our big shared brain in space has been at work again...

And boho modern is the new modern organic? do tell!