Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Wish List: Me!

Christmas came early this year! My in-laws surprised me with a new Nikon D90 about two weeks ago. I had pretty much hijacked their camera for the last 4 months and I think they REALLY wanted it back. How excited am I?!?! Ecstatic! I am taking so many pictures right now that my I haven't had time to sort them out for blog ideas. Nothing is safe any more. Jack cringes when he sees me with it while Inchie sulks to her bed. Furri O'Cious is the only on that could care less. I love this camera.

Anyways, back to the list. Interesting things? The really pretty umbrella site I found. I love umbrellas. The bigger the better and these are big and pretty. The kiddy backpack...because Jack grew out of the one that Loran's Grandma got us and he REALLY LIKES backpacks. A 9x 13 baking dish, a new mixing bowl with covers, a desperately needed cute camera bag, and a $700 lens that I will never get but thought I would just throw out there. Because truly, I can never zoom in on Jack's boogers/food face enough. I am such a good mother.
Christmas List: Me! by mowe34
Oh I almost forgot. I need a new wallet too. I found a nice one on etsy but it just sold out last week..so this is the other one I found. In case Santa wanted to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE me a big umbrella--the kind that poke other people in the face if they get too close. And maybe if you wish hard enough santa will bring that lens? and maybe jack will start changing his own diapers...