Monday, December 1, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

What a great holiday weekend! I am just now getting caught up and starting to download pictures. Way too much fun. Here are some of the more interesting moments from "Thanksgiving with the Josephs".

Loran and Jack catching up on some father son time.

Now I know this picture does not look interesting whatsoever. It is simply my brother-in-law Abe at his computer. What you don't realize though, is that Abe has set up his microphones and is recording this...


...Sexy Beast! That is my husband in all his glory, or should I say, trying to rock the Tommy Lee drummer look...thank god Abe didn't have any leopard print speedos in his dresser. Also, thank god for gray Hanes boxer shorts because those pants have some mean plumber crack capabilities. They laid down the drum track for some new songs. If you haven't checked them out yet you can here! Go on and take a look. It will make me feel better after listening to nothing but drumming all weekend long.

Now on to the feast!
"Seriously?!? This is about as brilliant as the time you fed me chili."

Much more fun after giving it to his dad to eat all the meat off. We had to wrestle it away from him.

This is what happens when you leave a camera laying around. The funny thing is, I think he tried to take actual pictures but didn't manage to get anyone in the pictures.

Aunt Jenny teaching Jack how to play Texas Hold 'Em...


which slowly progressed to this game.

But Jack and I had hit the hay by then. We spent the rest of the night catching up on Elephants in the latest National Geographic. Happy Post-Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE MARRIED TO A ROCK STAR?

Does that make you a groupie?

And if so, what does that make Jack?

I totally dig their sound by the way. Very Blue Rodeo, which is one of my all time faves.