Monday, April 13, 2009

I Dropped My Banana!

How cute are these prints by Noelle Dass? We got "I Dropped My Banana" for Jack's room...


...and "Ottertopia"...
...and "Paradise Gained"...
...yeah and also "Hippo Doing a Handstand"...what can I say. These are sooo cute and not all "hey look baby art!"
I just checked her site last night and was pleasantly surprised to see some new pieces out. Here are two of my favorites...
..."Furthermore"...

... and "Chatty Turtle". Last but not least, I followed the link to Noelle's blog and spotted this gem...Yes folks, that is a wiener dog...done in watercolors. Pretty darn sweet and I hope she hasn't sold it yet.

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

SUPER CUTE!!! We just found out we are having a girl, and I couldn't find any art I liked so I crafted some of my own...but those are adorable!!!