Monday, March 9, 2009

No the Clampetts Don't Live There...

But K. Mack was here again this weekend. This is now our front lawn.
Do you remember to which room this lovely contraption goes to? I will give you a hint...we hit our heads on it ALL THE TIME.

If you guessed the kitchen then you are 100% right...if you said bathroom then you must have been looking at the half of toilet next to the magneficent hood. We will get to that later. The hood looked like this in the kitchen...
And now...

Hmm one step closer to a bright and sunny kitchen!

I am also trying to figure out what to do with the dining room. LJ came home to a very large paint sample that I got carried away with...I didn't like it at first but I am warming up to the "atrium white" color that I used. It is much warmer in person.
I thought about using a beige on the top half of the wainscoting with the white on the bottom but we will eventually pull it all out. I really do like the white in here...stops it from being so cave-like. What do you guys think about a full wall of white?

No comments: