Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

It's my birthday! I am leaving BC soon to go thrift store shopping in Boise and also stop by the Bulls-Eye Boutique to see what is new. I haven't been to a Target since we left Eugene. A girl has some needs that just need to be met. My friend's joked that they were going to give me a Salvation Army gift certificate...they were being funny but I was thinking "sure...oh wait. You are kidding." Anyways, here are some pics for your amusement. I leave you to wonder how does this cute little girl...



Turn into this machine! You have to ask my parents what they fed me...or maybe what they didn't feed me.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Need the full scoop on any goodies you scored! Oh, and the apple bread and the chocolate cake above are pretty much killing me right now...

Tearing out the bathroom? Details!