Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nothing Says Love Like Parsnips!

How cute and handy is this calendar that lists the month as well as what fruits and veggies are in season. Let me answer my own question...REALLY CUTE! Yeah so I am a tad bit excited to not only run across this but then to realize that you can download the first 6 months for free at Cottage Industrialist (the next 6 months are coming soon). So go now, print and be merry and more importantly, never miss the spring cherry harvest again.

1 comment:

Eddie Ross said...

Such a cute idea!

By the way, I would LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year at Bloomingdale's. Cast your vote at http://www.bigwindowchallenge com and by texting “1” to 89800.

Your support means the world to me!!

Xo
Eddie