Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween...Oh Wait...

Ok really. It is not my fault this time! I was on it...had the Halloween stuff downloaded and ready to go but my flickr account was busting my chops! For the last two days I have been trying to figure out how to post more than one photo from my account to my blog. I finally broke down and had LJ show me. Hope these all come through!

Happy Belated Halloween!

Jack was a dalmatian and Inchie (our dog) was supposed to be a fireman. Jack's buddy Otis was a frog. I realized after I got home that I didn't take a pic of Jack in his costume so you will all have to make do with these action shots.

DSC_0018

DSC_0014(1)

DSC_0016
DSC_0023(1)

DSC_0039

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little puppy is walking!!!! Of course I knew that but there he is..walking!!! So glad you are posting again. It's amazing to remember you once were puzzled by the term 'almond' flour. Now you are a professional baker! lol. gtm